Last updated: July 22, 2020
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used. This Cookies Policy has been created with the help of the Cookies Policy Generator.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to Riskfuel Analytics inc., 140 Yonge Street, Toronto ON M5C 1X6.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to Riskfuel, accessible from https://www.riskfuel.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
- Features and services: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website. They also enable the video player on Our website.
Analytics Tools Used on Our Website
Analytics tools can be described as the collection, analysis, measurement and reporting of data about Web traffic and user visits for purposes of understanding and optimizing Web usage. Analytics tools operate through the collection of information to record a visitor’s online interactions with one or more Web pages. That information includes, as an example, the Internet Protocol address assigned by an Internet service provider to the visitor’s computer.
We use the following analytics tools on Our website:
We use Google Inc.’s Google Analytics services to collect information about how visitors use Our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website.
The information is collected in an anonymous form and includes:
- the country and city from which you are accessing Our website;
- demographic information based on the information Google already has about you based on information they might have gathered about you from other websites,
- the number of visitors to the website, and pages visited.
Additional information about the information available to us from Google Analytics is available by consulting this page.
When We are sending your IP address to Google for analytics purposes, We anonymize your IP address by truncating the last 3 digits of it. The applicable terms and conditions for Google Analytics prohibits us from sending any of your personal information to Google in connection with analytics purposes. The information about your interaction with the website will be transferred to and stored by Google.
HOTJAR is a technology service that helps us better understand Our users’ experience (e.g. how much time they spend on which pages, which links they choose to click, what users do and don’t like, etc.) and this enables us to build and maintain our service with user feedback.
Azure Monitor is a service in Azure that provides performance and availability monitoring for applications and services in Azure, other cloud environments, or on-premises. Application Insights, a feature of Azure Monitor, is used to monitor Our live applications. It detects performance anomalies, and includes powerful analytics tools to help Us diagnose issues and to understand what users actually do with Our app. We use it to help Us continuously improve performance and usability.
Cookies are created to determine user sessions and returning users
How will We Use Analytics Information?
We rely on analytic tools obtain information about you for two main purposes:
- to improve Our website based on the interactions of Our visitors;
- to evaluate the effectiveness of Our marketing campaigns;
- to understand Our visitor’s journey from campaign to website to customers;
- to establish personas and qualify leads
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
You can also opt-out of service specific tracking by installing browser add-ons:
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics tracking by following the steps described on this page.
- You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of Our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this link.
Modification to Our Analytics Policy
We reserve the right to make modifications to Our Analytics Policy from time to time in order to adapt it to any changes in applicable laws or Our activities. The date of the latest version of Our Analytics Policy is indicated at the top of this page. By continuing to use Our website, you are consenting to any changes to this Policy.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us through Our website: https://riskfuel.com