Toronto, Hybrid Remote
About the Company
At Riskfuel, we have pioneered the use of Deep Neural Networks (DNNs) to speed up mathematical models used in quantitative finance.
We generate massive amounts of training data which we then use to train our neural networks. We leverage thousands of cores of compute and hundreds of GPUs spanning across both bare metal and cloud Kubernetes clusters.
You will work with and support our machine learning engineers, developing and maintaining core internal services which power our business. The work is varied, interesting and fast paced, ranging from CI/CD pipelines, distributed storage systems, Kubernetes cluster administration, the occasional web development project, and more.
At Riskfuel, you’ll get a chance to build something from scratch. Your work will be varied, interesting and fast paced, with lots of opportunity for you to make impactful contributions.
Here are some of the things you’ll be working on:
- CI/CD pipelines,
- Distributed storage systems,
- Kubernetes cluster administration,
- Web development projects
- Proficient using Python and its popular libraries to manipulate data
- Experience with containers and container orchestration tools
- Comfortable with Linux/Unix
- Experience with CI/CD tooling such as GitHub Actions, CircleCI, or Jenkins
Nice to haves:
- Deep familiarity with Kubernetes and its inner workings
- C++ or Golang skills
- An interest in web development (we use React + THREE.js)
- Experience using automation tools like Puppet or Ansible
For the most part, you’ll be working from home with regular visits to our data centre in Toronto West.