This position is for a motivated team player who will help us develop and implement the proper tools and processes to automate our data management and machine learning tasks. You will be working directly with a small dedicated team in a fast-paced exciting environment.
An upper year student in a STEM discipline with previous work experience in software development and/or DevOps.
Do you have the skills to succeed?
- Experience with containers and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
- Experience with various cloud platforms and tooling (Azure, AWS).
- Proficient using Python and its popular libraries to manipulate data.
- Experience with automation tools like Ansible
- Exposure to ETL/Machine Learning pipeline development
- Experience designing and deploying CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent business/technical written and oral communication skills
Nice to have:
- Linux server system administration experience
- Kubernetes cluster administration experience
- Web development experience (React)
January 4 to April 30
How to Apply
To apply to this position, please provide a resume as well as information that demonstrates your experience.