AI Software Engineer
Full Time – Toronto, ON
About the Company
Founded and managed by Capital Markets industry veterans, Riskfuel is one of the world’s most innovative fintechs. We have pioneered the use of Deep Learning to improve the computational performance of algorithms used by banks and insurance companies by many orders of magnitude. We use state of the art hardware such as NVIDIA DGX A100 and all the major Clouds. See more in this Azure blog and our website.
About the Position
This position is a unique opportunity to learn and advance the cutting edge of research and technology in AI and financial engineering. Your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding client’s models used in valuation of traded derivatives products and insurance contracts.
- Determining state parameters necessary to describe model inputs.
- Developing software for generating synthetic training data.
- Designing and training deep neural nets.
- Developing internal and external model documentation
- Proficient in Python
- Hands on experience with PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Strong mathematics background
- Familiarity with containers (Docker) and container orchestration (Kubernetes).
- Excellent business/technical written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated interest in learning about financial modelling
How to Apply
To apply to this position, please provide a resume as well as any additional information that demonstrates your experience. We look forward to reading your application.