This position is for a motivated team player who will help us develop machine learning applications for the capital markets. You will be working directly with a small dedicated team in a fast-paced exciting environment. You will work hard and gain a great deal of knowledge and skills in AI/ML and quantitative finance.
Upper year student in a STEM discipline with previous work experience in software development and data science/ML/AI.
Do you have the skills to succeed?
- Proficient in Python
- Hands on experience with PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Strong mathematics background
- Familiarity with containers (Docker) and container orchestration (Kubernetes).
- Excellent business/technical written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledgeable or interested in learning about financial modelling
Term: January 4 to April 30
How to Apply
To apply to this position, please provide a resume as well as information that demonstrates your experience.